Wednesday 21 March 2007

And he's off the mark...

Woke up, got out of bed, created Blog...

I have been putting some effort into building up my virtual networks through LinkedIn recently. So I started reading 'The Virtual Handshake' by Scott Allen and Dave Tetten, which prompted me to create this blog.

My intentions are to use this space to connect with as many people as possible, through common interests and ideas.
  • From a professional perspective I will endeavour to find things that interest me (and the reader) on IT and Telecoms Programme Management.
  • From a creative perspective I will use this space to muse about 'the next big thing' and see what reaction it gets.
  • and from all other perspectives I will drop things here that I think are interesting, thought provoking or funny. I will try my best to follow my own rule "If its a sermon you want; go to church"

certa cito

Rob

No comments: