Tuesday 16 October 2007

1000th visit!!!

Woohoo! I have clocked up over 1000 visits to my website today!!
Having been very busy recently with work, work projects, house projects, family, life, my @#&*% leg and alike, I haven't posted half as much as I would have liked.
So to let you know what I will post shortly here's a run down:
  • Homeworking issues and tibdbits
  • IT Risk Management
  • Building works I have been wrestling with at home
  • Green IT
  • Updates on my 'Do it Tomorrow' personal productivity experiment
  • Off-shored IT firms hot topics; and
  • A review of a hot piece of software by Projity called 'Openproj'
So even after 1000 visits there's still lots to do... happy reading and thanks for staying interested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,

I'm interested in any future updates you're planning on "Updates on my 'Do it Tomorrow' personal productivity experiment".

I used to be a great "DayTimer" user in the early 1990s but now have a simple desk diary, "PocketMod" and PC-based PIM (InfoSelect8).

In particular I'm interested how 'optimal' you've found the combo of Filofax and Lotus Notes email in running your business and personal productivity lives.

Right now I am running my own coaching business so can (more) easily integrate work/personal into one system.

However, when I was in corp life it was a bummer to use something like GTD for home very effectively only to find that employer's well meaning (and essential, in this day and age) security policies did not let staffers hook up personal PDAs to corporate PCs etc on same LAN. (USB ports disabled, Hardened OS - that sort of environment).