Monday 3 September 2007

Oh no my mind had gone web 2.0 - I'm dreaming in YouTube vision!!!


I don't believe it!
"Last night I had the strangest dream..." as the song goes.

So there I was kayaking down a fast, wide river with a group of people and we reached a bend in the river. As I reached the outside bank I saw a Jumbo Jet swoop in on a low approach over the bend.
As it hit the lowest point of its flypast (and I started to wonder if it would pull up in time) - the image froze and started buffering!! I couldn't believe it! I had to wait there in my dream whilst my unconscious videostream caught up. Well it eventually did pull up in time and continued its flypast - but I am starting to get seriously concerned about what Microsoft put in its last patch update....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.